NOTE: In this time of a national emergency, we want to share a variety of resources with you. We are not a health organization, nor are we promoting any one entity, we just want to get useful information out to you as soon as we can.
1 - GENERAL INFORMATION
- Alameda County and Contra Costa County Shelter in Place Orders:
Alameda County & FAQ, Contra Costa County & FAQ
- California Department Of Public Health (DPH): DPH has launched a coronavirus resource website, available at www.cpdh.ca.gov/covid19. Is meant to serve as a main source of information in a single location. It includes a library of guidance documents for different groups and programs, as well as best practices for disinfection. There is also specific guidance for individuals with access and functional needs, found here.
- For individuals who think they are experiencing symptoms, please see this short video clip from Dr. Sonia Angell, the Director of DPH.
Para información en español de la enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19), visitan la página del Departamento de Salud Pública.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): The CDC is a key main national health agency responding to the coronavirus. Online resources are found at their website, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html.
Los Centros para el Control y la Prevención de Enfermedades tienes una página en español.
- California Department of Developmental Services: The Department has a webpage linking to various state resources: https://www.dds.ca.gov/corona-virus-information-and-resources/
- Your Local Health Service Office: Since information unique to your community may be tailored to local needs, this list of local officesthrough the state, including county and city agencies, may also be of use.
- COVID-19 Precautions & Preventative Measures (Updated link)
- Wash your Hands! And other tips to stay healthy this season (Generic tips)
- Messages for Anybody Struggling with the COVID-19 Coverage (article from The Mighty)
- Social Story to download from The Autism Educator: Coronavirus Social Story – Download
- Managing Coronavirus Anxiety (with Dr. Naseef)
- Activity idea: Museums and Galleries with Virtual Tours
3 - EMPLOYEES
- NADSP Webinar: The Role of the DSP and Coronavirus (3.11.2020)
- COVID-19: ANCOR’s Response and What you Need to Know
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency: This state agency has put together relevant information for workers and employers affected by the coronavirus. The website, https://www.labor.ca.gov/coronavirus2019/, includes summaries of benefits, paid sick leave, family leave, and other critical facts.
- Employment Development Department: Individuals may be unable to work because of exposure to the coronavirus, off work to care for a family member, or are now working reduced hours. If so, they may be eligible for unemployment, disability, or paid family leave.