EMPLOYEES – You can now receive your COVID-19 Vaccine! Find out more here!
- Alameda County – Click here for more information on how you can receive the COVID-19 Vaccine in Alameda County
- Contra Costa County – Click here for more information on how you can receive the COVID-19 Vaccine in Contra Costa County
- NADSP Webinar: The Role of the DSP and Coronavirus (3.11.2020)
- COVID-19: ANCOR’s Response and What you Need to Know
- Labor & Workforce Development Agency: This state agency has put together relevant information for workers and employers affected by the coronavirus. The website, https://www.labor.ca.gov/coronavirus2019/, includes summaries of benefits, paid sick leave, family leave, and other critical facts.
- Employment Development Department: Individuals may be unable to work because of exposure to the coronavirus, off work to care for a family member, or are now working reduced hours. If so, they may be eligible for unemployment, disability, or paid family leave.